4K UHD Projector 5000 Lumen Laser FULL HD Short Throw 0:0,9
- The Ultimate Golf Simulation Projector
- TRUE 4K UHD RESOLUTION - 8.3 million pixels enable you to see every subtle detail on any image
- AMAZING COLOR ACCURACY: 92% color accuracy to Rec 709 for home theater level color accuracy on movies and games
- 5100 ANSI LASER LUMENS: For large images in rooms with ambient light
- SHORT-THROW LENS: Fill a 14-foot wide screen from less than 12 feet away
- MAINTENANCE-FREE LASER: Dustproof sealed laser engine with 20,000 hours of life at full power
Fixed Short Throw Ratio with Zoom to Prevent Glare and Shadows
With an innovative 0.8 short throw ratio and 1.1x zoom capability, are able to produce larger-than-life images in tight spaces. When installed 14 to 15 feet from the screen, it can project images nearly 10 feet tall. This allows the projector to be placed above and behind the hitting area without creating unsightly shadows and glare. No visual distractions means your practice will be more productive than ever.
Large H/V Lens Shift for Convenient Installation
Sometimes, due to obstruction or obstacles, a projector needs to be mounted off-center. In cases like these the LK936ST lens shift feature can be used to properly align the image, shifting it up to 60% vertically and 23% horizontally relative to the size of the screen. After shifting, 3D keystone correction can be applied to achieve a flawless projected image.
* For actual lens shift measurements, please refer to spec chart.
3D Keystone and Corner Fit for Ideal Projection Alignment
To counteract the trapezoid effect that can occur when a projector is installed off-center, offers a three-dimensional keystone correction range up to ±40° on both the horizontal and vertical axes, and that can rotate the projected image clockwise or counterclockwise. Corner Fit control can adjust each corner respectively, for perfectly aligned image geometry.
Digital Shrink and Shift without Distortion
digital image shrinking and shift lets installers shrink the image to 75% of the original size in 0.5% increments via OSD menu. The image can also be shifted, so installers do not have to reinstall or adjust the projector physically in case the image is not precisely aligned on the desired frame and space.
Revolutionary Laser Technology
BenQ, the world’s No.1 DLP brand, introduces a full line of innovative projectors featuring proprietary DLP high brightness laser technology for large venue applications. Combining high brightness, excellent image quality, installation flexibility and a maintenance-free laser light source, BenQ Laser Projectors enable immersive public displays and innovative visual communication in ways never before possible.